The Ved Nanda Center
and the University of Denver Sturm College of Law are honored to host the Mid-West region
of the American Branch of the International Law Association for their annual meeting. (ABILA.)
This year’s conference on “International Law in a Time of Change” will be held on Friday, February
. It will begin at 8:30am and conclude at 4:30pm. A reception will follow.
CLE Credits pending. The conference is
free of charge however, CLE and parking are not.
For additional information, see: http://www.law.du.edu/abila-midwest
Register at: http://dughost.imodules.com/abila-midwest
- Jim Anaya, Dean and Charles Inglis Thomson Professor, University of Colorado Law
- Lakshman Guruswamy, Nicolas Doman Professor of International Environmental Law, University of Colorado Law
- Ved Nanda, Thompson G. Marsh Professor of Law, University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- Andy Reid, Adjunct Professor of Law, University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- David Stewart, President, ABILA and Visiting Professor of Law, Georgetown University
- Anastasia Telsetsky, Professor of Law at the University of Idaho
- Todd Wells, Adjunct Professor of Law, University of Denver Sturm College of Law